Monday, August 15, 2011

James Edward Campbell

James Edward Campbell: I have mentioned in the post about actors I can see in The Vertex Fighter. I can see JEC as the lead Shawn Stiller in the script. I have seen him as bad boy Fitz on Degrassi.

Here's a fan video clip of Fitz walking down the hallway with "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVGY01I6fXQ

Fitz has been a villian all season. The season finale "All Falls Down" really captures the tension between him and his enemy Eli. Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SHDdTcuSis&feature=related

I like the 4:30min mark where Fitz asks Claire out to the Vegas Night dance. He's got this confidence like when he says "Fitzy needs a date for Vegas night."

I really liked him at this part 7:05min. Eli confronts Fitz.

Eli: If you hurt her-
Fitz: You'll what tough guy?
Pause.
Fitz: That's what I thought.
Fitz turns to walk away, and stops.
Fitz: But don't you worry, when we have sex, I'll be gentle.

Fitz's friends laugh and so do I. My character Shawn does make sex jokes in my script.

After the season finale, he was gone all next season, but makes an appearance again in the episode "Jesus, Etc."

Here's the first part. I like the end of it where Fitz shows up at Claire's door and it's raining. He looks like this serious tortured hero. My character Shawn is fun and easygoing, but there is a part where he becomes serious when the situation he in becomes serious and dangerous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrOHGNdp5c

Even if JEC doesn't get the lead Shawn's part, I still hope JEC gets a part in The Vertex Fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment