Thursday, March 29, 2012

Craig Olejnik imagination

This is from my www.badcb.blogspot.com:

Craig Olejnik imagination: So what if one Listener fan found my blog and posted this comment? What if Craig Olejnik googles himself and his TV show and finds my blog?

I can imagine CO thinking: "Oh my God. Tracy has written about every episode of The Listener. She has seen me in that old TV show So Weird that I did way back in 2000. She's seen me in that TV movie Obituary.

She joined the Facebook group for my show. She puts on her Facebook status that she's watching the show and that you should watch it too. She even remembers little things like how Alexz Johnson guest- starred on my show. And how I guest- starred on her show So Weird.

She writes about how I should be in her TV movie called The Vertex Fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment