Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eric Johnson imagination

This is from my www.badcb.blogspot.com:

Eric Johnson imagination: I have written about my "Craig Olejnik imagination" where The Listener actor Craig Olejnik reads my blog about how I gush about him and his show. Also how I would like to see him in my script The Vertex Fighter.

This time, it's Eric Johnson's turn. It's about applying the law of attraction. I can see EJ Googling himself and he finds my blog. He would be like: "Oh my god, every time she mentions me, she always says 'My favorite Edmonton actor.' She has seen me in nearly everything."

"Tracy has been a fan since 2001 when she saw me on the TV movie Scorn. Then she watches me on Smallville. She helped me get an interview for the Edmonton magazine Mosaic. Though the article was published in the University of Alberta newspaper The Gateway.

She has Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed on dvd. She watched the Falcon Beach TV movie/ back door pilot. She even watched the TV movie Anonymous Rex even though I was only in one scene. She saw the TV movie Friend of the Family and the TV show Rookie Blue. She has Flash Gordon on dvd. She saw me on Criminal Minds where I play Hotchner's brother."

I was checking EJ out on imdb.com and he was on some American shows like an ep of Alcatraz. I should check it out. If EJ was in The Vertex Fighter, I can see him playing a bad guy because he gets those roles a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment